<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/235279937615194563?origin\x3dhttp://ijustwanttosharethiswithpeopleilove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, October 29, 2008 ' 9:29 AM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

randomly found 2 songs by sarah connor(i also duno who),but i find it nice.

every moment of my life,and,just one last dance.

and by combining the lyrics n with abit of editing,i realise it can become smth very familiar.

When I'm on an airplane
flyin' cross the sky
I know you're on a bus ride
stations passing by

Drinking the green tea i bought along
Eating the forever favorite pao bing and shao kao
Shopping like crazy(for potato chips)
Hot spring which makes us kids

and then days past like mins.

I look in your eyes just don't know what to say.
It feels like I'm drowning in salty water
A few hours left till the sun's gonna rise
tomorrow will come
it's time to realize we'llwill be separated

how I wish you could come with me
(theres no way you could come with me)

Just one last time
hold me tight and keep me warm
cause the night is getting cold
and I don't know where I belong

I'd travel cross the great lakes
to get to where you are
and even if forever wouldn't be too far
so when you asked me to be the leading lady by your side
I promised to love you every moment of my life







DisclaimerY
ijustwanttosharethiswithpeopleilove.blogspot.com

Hugs!!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D


That LadyY
ty.She cherish and treasure her gfs.They are the best gift she ever received (:

LovesY
♥♥♥♥♥ gfs (:
♥♥♥♥yummy food
♥♥♥ cello and dance
♥♥travelling
nr ending list of loves

DetestsY
Ppl who make use of me
Naggings

Whisper-edY

Sweet EscapeY
Click Here For Links



RewinddY

CredictsY
Designer:x-LuluBelle-x
Basecode: %PURPUR.black-
Pictures: photobucket
Cursors: dorischu